The Minibit is the younger sibling of the Bit:Bot. It comes ready-built (wheels need pushing on)
A Makecode extension is available - just search for Minibit in the Advanced/Extensions tab. Blocks available for driving the motors, LEDs and optional ultrasonic sensor and line follower module.
- 2 micro-metal gear motors. Both fully controllable in software, for both speed (0 to 100%) and direction (forward or reverse)
- fully enclosed gearboxes to minimise the ingress of dust and fluff
- wheels with rubber tyres for maximum grip
- metal ball front caster
- 4 "Smart RGB" LEDs along the front. Select any colour for any pixel, produce stunning lighting effects as your Minibit moves around
- integrated pen holder sits directly between the wheels for best operation. Designed for Sharpie felt tips but any pen with 10mm end shaft will fit
- powered from integrated 3xAA battery holder with on/off switch and blue indicator LED
- easily plug your micro:bit in and out using the edge connector
- microbit pins 0, 1, 2 as well as 0V and 3V brought to croc-clip friendly edge connections
- robust connector for optional ultrasonic sensor
- works with micro:bit V1 & V2
Note!! Micro:bit, batteries and ultrasonic sensor not included.