This Inventor's Kit contains everything you need to complete 10 experiments including using LEDs, motors, photoresistors and capacitors. To get you off to a flying start, there is included an easy to follow tutorial book which guides you through everything you will need to know about programming the micro:bit. You don't need any experience with programming as the tutorial book will guide you every step of the way. You'll be programming and creating circuits in no time!
The Inventor's Kit - Python version for the micro:bit provides a fantastic way of learning how to construct and control electronic circuits. Themicro:bit has a selection of pins that are located on the bottom edge of its PCB. By using the specially designed Edge Connector Board for the micro:bit in conjunction with the breadboard, it is easy to use these pins to connect additional components to the micro:bit.
- This kit requires assembly.
- The kit comes with a booklet with detailed instructions and diagrams for all 10 experiments.
- Complete the experiments with the MakeCode Editor. Experiments 1-6 with MakeCode Blocks. Experiments 7-10 with MakeCode Python.
- No soldering is required and you can build your first circuit in minutes.
- This kit does not included a micro:bit.
- 1x mounting plate
- 1x potentiometer - vertical type (finger adjust) 100K.
- 1x finger adjust spindle
- 1x sticky fixer for battery pack
- 1x small prototype breadboard
- 1x terminal connector
- 4x push switch
- 1x motor
- 1x transistor
- 2x red 5mm LED
- 2x orange 5mm LED
- 2x yellow 5mm LED
- 2x green 5mm LED
- 1x RGB 5mm LED
- 1x fan blade
- 5x 2.2KΩ resistor
- 5x 10KΩ resistor
- 5x 47Ω resistor
- 1x edge connector breakout board for micro:bit
- 10x male to male jumper wires
- 10x male to female jumper wires
- 1x 470µF electrolytic capacitor
- 1x piezo element buzzer
- 2x pan head M3 machine screw
- 1x phototransistor